We have now turned our entire attention to helping businesses secure new lending from their incumbent bank under the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS).
Who are we?
An experienced team of Accountants, Bankers and Finance Brokers that are collaborating to help clients new and old to raise the finance necessary to enable them to continue trading, pay their staff and suppliers and to be in the best possible state when this crisis is over.
Scroll down for more information
What can we do for your business?
- In order to qualify for CBILS funding we will help you prove and demonstrate that your business was a viable business entity prior to the coronavirus pandemic hitting. We will also help you show that were it not for the pandemic that it would have continued to remain a viable entity and as such is a candidate for financial support from the UK Government.
- Our team of Accountants will prepare an integrated profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecast model to support your application to your lender by determining the requisite amount of money to be requested from your lender to keep your business alive.
- We will challenge your assumptions regarding your likely forecast income for the foreseeable future, help you decide what is to be deemed a necessary cost to ‘keep the lights on’ and what can be forgone.
- We will act as an independent sense check on the viability of your business and funding proposal.
- We will bring to bear an unrivalled black book of contacts in the UK lending market to ensure that your proposal is dealt with swiftly and positively by the correct people in your incumbent bank.
What do we charge?
In order that our interests are totally aligned with those of our clients, our fee structure is based on a purely contingent basis. You only pay us, once you are in receipt of the CBILS funding from your lender. The quantum payable on each individual case is based on the amount the client needs to raise and the complexities of the particular funding solution. But it is safe to say that you will be pleasantly surprised by what it is likely to cost.
How much can I borrow and over what period of time?
From £5k to £5m and repay the loan over a period of up to 6 years.
What security do I have to give?
It is worth remembering that a business can only access CBILS if it doesn’t have the requisite security for a loan. For loans under £250k, a PG will not be required. For loans > £250k the banks are obliged to take whatever security is on offer, which includes PGs. However a Director’s principal private residence is carved out of the PG security.
What interest rate will I pay?
The government will cover the cost of the first 12 months interest. After that the interest rate that has been agreed with your bank will apply. There is no standard interest rate dictated by the government under the CBILS scheme.
When do I begin to repay the capital?
There are no capital repayments for the first 12 months after drawdown.
Can I refinance in to CBILS?
If your current loan provides inadequate working capital, you may be able to refinance into the scheme.
When will I receive the money?
Banks have already started paying out.